From teaching first words to encouraging first steps, the Fisher-Price® Learn with Me Zebra walker is the kind of first friend you want for your little one!
Your tot can turn the book page or press the light-up buttons to learn all about ABC’s & 123’s through sing-along songs and phrases with new animal friends!
- Spin, flip, roll, click, twist
- 2 ways to play!
- Sit & Play — Tons of hands-on activities to explore — plus a book page to turn or light-up buttons to press for sing-along songs & phrases
- Stand & Walk — Walker encourages first steps & invites baby to keep moving
- Hands-on activities for sitting babies plus light-up buttons to press for sing-along songs and phrases
- Fun phrases, music and sounds help reach the alphabet, numbers and more
- Easy-grasp handle and sturdy 4-wheel base help steady baby’s first steps
- For babies ages 6 months and older
Way back in the 1930s, Herman Fisher believed the world needed better toys. Toys that "stimulate the imagination and that are new, surprising and funny." That's why he teamed up with Irving Price and Helen Schelle. Their first toy line was called '16 hopefuls' and included some cute ducklings.
Since then, they've marketed products they now know as "baby items" - items that make baby showers worthwhile and allow those babies, and their parents, to relax and enjoy those early months.
And they've always remembered what started it all: with everything that put a smile on Fisher, Price and Schelle's faces. Because toys change, the range of baby items grows and technology transforms, but one thing always remains the same: children just want to have fun.
Please log in to send us picture and information.