Delight all five of your baby's senses with the otter-ly engaging Perfect Sense™ Deluxe Gym from Fisher-Price.
Its super-cozy play mat with supportive tummy-time wedge is the perfect spot for your little explorer to embark on a sensory adventure.
From the lights and music of the friendly otter, to the chewy leaf teether, plush sloth lovey, scented cloud and more, there's so much for your baby to discover on this deluxe infant play gym.
- Plush, sensory-stimulating infant activity gym for babies from birth+
- 20 Sensory Discoveries to engage all five of your baby’s senses
- Extra-large, machine-washable play mat with plush llama and tummy wedge
- 6 moveable toys with sensory elements: light-up musical otter, scented cloud, discovery mirror, leaf teether, plush sloth, and crinkly milestone panel
- Gross Motor: The silly animal pals overhead encourage your baby to reach and bat during lay and play time, strengthening their gross motor skills
- Fine Motor: Grasping the toys and bringing the teether to their mouth for chewy fun helps strengthen your baby's hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- High-contrast toy arches
Way back in the 1930s, Herman Fisher believed the world needed better toys. Toys that "stimulate the imagination and that are new, surprising and funny." That's why he teamed up with Irving Price and Helen Schelle. Their first toy line was called '16 hopefuls' and included some cute ducklings.
Since then, they've marketed products they now know as "baby items" - items that make baby showers worthwhile and allow those babies, and their parents, to relax and enjoy those early months.
And they've always remembered what started it all: with everything that put a smile on Fisher, Price and Schelle's faces. Because toys change, the range of baby items grows and technology transforms, but one thing always remains the same: children just want to have fun.
Please log in to send us picture and information.