Bounce to the moon and back, all in a day's worth of playtime.
There's so much for baby to discover with rainforest pals on this Jumperoo - music, lights and exciting sounds reward baby with every jump!
Baby can reach, grasp, move, groove and jump so high - all things that give developing motor skills a helpful boost.
- Wheee! Seat spins 360 degrees so baby can discover all around
- Sturdy, free-standing steel frame lets baby jump safely no doorway required
- Easily adjusts to three different heights as baby grows
- Soft spring covers keep little fingers safe
- Colorful toys include lion roller, alligator clicker, butterfly teether, bat at elephant and hippo, colorful lights, mirror and more
- Tiger pal seat pad is machine washable & dryer safe
- Easy-fold frame for portability and storage
- Busy bouncing helps strengthen baby's gross motor skills
- Easy-peasy to fold for storage and portability.
- Suitable for 6-12 months
Way back in the 1930s, Herman Fisher believed the world needed better toys. Toys that "stimulate the imagination and that are new, surprising and funny." That's why he teamed up with Irving Price and Helen Schelle. Their first toy line was called '16 hopefuls' and included some cute ducklings.
Since then, they've marketed products they now know as "baby items" - items that make baby showers worthwhile and allow those babies, and their parents, to relax and enjoy those early months.
And they've always remembered what started it all: with everything that put a smile on Fisher, Price and Schelle's faces. Because toys change, the range of baby items grows and technology transforms, but one thing always remains the same: children just want to have fun.
Please log in to send us picture and information.