This a display piece that no longer has its packaging. It may have light scratches visible on the exterior but overall is in good condition. To view and purchase in store, please visit our Safa branch.
Micuna Ovo Plus High Chair
Amazingly stylish and super practical this high chair can be used from 6 months and convert to a standard chair after the toddler years.
The Plus version of this bespoke highchair comes with a harness set in plastic material.
- The legs and frame are made from solid beech adjustable to 2 heights and the seat shell is sculptured from white moulded polyethylene, enveloping the child for comfort and a leg strap has been added to stop your child slipping down.
- The chair also has a removable plastic eating tray which is also dish washer safe.
- This outstanding designer high chair is packaged in a protective drum, you can even re-use it for toy storage.
- The fabric seat covers can also be purchased separately.
- Suitable for 6 months to 6 years old
- 2 Heights
- Removeable legs
- Removeable tray
- Plus version: Plastic harness is included
- Seat pad is not included(sold separately)
- Available in colour: One (White & Natural)
- Material: Mahogany/beech wood legs and polyethylene moulded seat.
- Dimensions: 54 x 49 x 84 cm
Micuna’s more than 40 years of experience in the children’s furniture market has allowed the company to position itself both nationally and internationally.
MICUNA Group was born in 1973 with the founding of the company Francisco García Moreno, located in the town of Silla. It introduced in the market wooden cribs, at a time when metal cribs dominated the market.
All furniture and also its textile products meet all European standards concerning safety. Micuna invests in innovation and development, but always without losing sight of complying with the maximum safety of all its manufactured products.
Please log in to send us picture and information.