Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Chair
The chair that grows with the child.
The Tripp Trapp is an ingenious highchair that revolutionised the children's chair category back in 1972 when it was first launched.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Comfort & Design Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 85 kgs- adult.
- Array of Colour choices match any decor
- Designed for use at tables with a standard height, i.e. between 72 and 76 cm.
- It is therefore not suitable for use at bar tables.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability.
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Optional baby set and four-point safety harness.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates.
- Materials: Beech wood
- Product dimensions: 49 x 79 x 46 cm
- Product weight: 7 kg
From their beginning in 1932 as a small workshop in the Sunnmøre Alps of Norway, to creating the most iconic children's products in the world, Stokke® continues a proud tradition of quality, craftsmanship and innovation.
Founded on the west coast of Norway, over eighty years ago, Stokke® began life as a manufacturer of high quality Scandinavian furniture. Since launching the revolutionary Tripp Trapp® chair in 1972, they have evolved into a company that focuses exclusively on premium design for children. Today, they are recognized for timeless Scandinavian design that brings you and your child closer.
Please log in to send us picture and information.