With more than a dozen configurations, the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 transforms into any stroller you need it to be, whether you're strolling with a single child, siblings or twins.
Start with one child in a bassinet, infant car seat, or the Toddler Seat she'll use until she no longer needs a stroller! When your family grows, add a second seat—and even a glider board to take a third child along for the ride.
Robust suspension in the VISTA V2 frame and wheels provide smooth handling over uneven terrain, while a one-step, standing fold makes for convenient entries and exits during errands. The versatile VISTA V2 offers a reversible seat, a height-adjustable canopy, a near-flat recline, and tons of storage space. No wonder it's one of the most beloved strollers on the market!
Please note: Price varies as per colour
- Suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs
- Full-size, reversible toddler seat with higher back, longer leg rest, and deeper foot rest
- Zip-out extended canopy with the UPF 50+ protection and mesh panels for ventilation
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tires
- Larger easy-access basket with added storage pockets
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Performance Travel System compatible with MESA infant car seat - direct attachment no adapters necessary
- One-handed, multi-position recline and handlebar
- One-step fold
- Stands when folded with handlebar in highest position
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- All-weather protection with included rain shield and bug shield
- Folded:44 L x 65.3 W x 84.5 H
- Unfolded: front wheels to handlebar at lowest position 91.4 L X 65.3 W X 100.3 H
- Unfolded: front wheels to back wheels 83.3 L x 65.3 W x 100.3 H
- Weight of Frame + Seat: 12.4 kg
- Weight of Frame: 9.1 kg
- Weight of Seat: 3.3 kg
2020 VISTA V2 stroller enhancements:
- Upgraded toddler seat with higher seat back and a deeper footrest keeping your toddler super comfortable
- 5-point harness is now no-rethread which makes it super simple to adjust as your child gets older
- Extendable canopy has a zip-out fabric and mesh panels for better coverage
- Enhanced all-wheel suspension and softer tires for a smoother ride, along with front wheel locks with visual indicators
- Extra-large basket now with a special pocket to store your rainshield
- New aluminum and magnesium frame for optimal, lightweight performance
2020 VISTA V2 new style options:
- FINN: Deep sea with silver frame and chestnut brown leather
- SIERRA: Dune knit with silver frame and black leather
- ALICE: Dusty pink with silver frame and saddle brown leather
UPPAbaby is an innovative American company with one mission: To make high-quality baby products that fit the needs of your new life as a parent, while appealing to the sense of style you’ve always had.
To do this successfully, UPPAbaby draws on a decade of experience in the juvenile industry and on their own inspirations as parents of young children. they look for ways to make their strollers and baby products lighter, more savvy, easier-to-use, even fun.
They explore ways to deliver greater comfort and safety for baby, with convenience and style for Mom and Dad.
They even challenge the homogenous look of most baby products, by creating sleek designs and more sophisticated, modern fashions. UPPAbaby strives to deliver the personal attention and customer service that you expect and deserve.
By pushing the edge on so many levels, UPPAbaby delivers the higher standards of innovation and style that discriminating parents appreciate. For them, it’s a matter of pride. For parents, it’s one more source of joy.
Bob, Owner and Product Development
Bob has spent more than a few years inventing and developing products for companies such as Ford, Reebok, The First Years and Safety First. Although he suffered some bangs and bruises along the way, they believe that his experience gives each stroller a well-rounded and robust spirit.
Lauren, Owner and Sales
In addition to battling 3 test subjects/temperamental models under 7 and running their test facility (ie: home), Lauren is often referred to as MOBI (Mitigator of Bad Ideas). Day in, day out, she provides a breath of sanity to Bob’s sometimes impulsive decisions. She also uses her Reebok licensing experience to provide strategic and legal input.
Please log in to send us picture and information.