The 2018 model benefits from an extended bassinet design, providing about another two inches of sleeping and stretching real estate.
- Bassinet in matching stroller style and now upgraded, extended design
- Suitable from birth up to 20lbs and 25″ long, or until infant can push up on hands and knees, whichever comes first
- Approved for overnight sleeping
- Extendable Pop-open UPF 50+ Sunshade, recently upgraded to a soft and smooth feel
- Canopy unzips for added air flow
- Removable, breathable mattress pad
- Vented base and mattress for breathability
- Machine washable mattress cover and zip-out liner
- Bug Shield & Bassinet storage bag included
- Compatible with 2018 VISTA and CRUZ strollers
UPPAbaby is an innovative American company with one mission: To make high-quality baby products that fit the needs of your new life as a parent, while appealing to the sense of style you’ve always had.
To do this successfully, UPPAbaby draws on a decade of experience in the juvenile industry and on their own inspirations as parents of young children. they look for ways to make their strollers and baby products lighter, more savvy, easier-to-use, even fun.
They explore ways to deliver greater comfort and safety for baby, with convenience and style for Mom and Dad.
They even challenge the homogenous look of most baby products, by creating sleek designs and more sophisticated, modern fashions. UPPAbaby strives to deliver the personal attention and customer service that you expect and deserve.
By pushing the edge on so many levels, UPPAbaby delivers the higher standards of innovation and style that discriminating parents appreciate. For them, it’s a matter of pride. For parents, it’s one more source of joy.
Bob, Owner and Product Development
Bob has spent more than a few years inventing and developing products for companies such as Ford, Reebok, The First Years and Safety First. Although he suffered some bangs and bruises along the way, they believe that his experience gives each stroller a well-rounded and robust spirit.
Lauren, Owner and Sales
In addition to battling 3 test subjects/temperamental models under 7 and running their test facility (ie: home), Lauren is often referred to as MOBI (Mitigator of Bad Ideas). Day in, day out, she provides a breath of sanity to Bob’s sometimes impulsive decisions. She also uses her Reebok licensing experience to provide strategic and legal input.