Remarkably slim and easy to handle, the Holiday is Britax's lightest buggy. At just 5 kg its perfect to take with you wherever you go and also easy to carry. Its sleek design also makes it ideal to use in busy areas.
With its super-fast and easy compact fold the Britax Holiday has a tiny fold size and the automatic fold lock keeps it that way. Small enough to fit in any car boot, the buggy stands conveniently on its wheels when folded, keeping fabrics off the ground so they stay clean for longer.
TRAVEL WITH EASE
The Britax Holiday is ideal to take along, however you travel. Lightweight and compact, its easy to handle whether youre at an airport, in a train carriage or simply stowing it along with luggage in the boot of your car. For complete freedom, place the convenient carry strap over your shoulder to carry the buggy and keep both your hands free.
- At 5 kgs, it is Britax's lightest stroller
- Compact fold with automatic fold lock
- Convenient carry strap attached to the buggy allows you to carry it over your shoulder, keeping both your hands free for your little one.
- The seat unit has mesh panels on the sides and top of the seat unit for better air circulation.
- Hood with sun visor
- 5-point harness can be adjusted to different height positions, and is suitable for children up to 15 kg.
- Softly padded chest pads ensure additional comfort so you can rest assured that your child is always safe and sound.
- Puncture-free tyres
- The front swivel wheels ensure better manoeuvrability when you are going for a walk with your little one.
- The handle is softly padded for added comfort when you are out and about with your pushchair.
- Note that this stroller does not recline.
Britax has been leading the way in child safety technology for more than 70 years. From Europe's best-selling car seat brand, they've become one of the brands most trusted by families all over the world.
Since inception, they've revolutionized side impact protection, transformed safe seat installation, and introduced a range of smart strollers designed around the changing needs of today's families.
Their ongoing, open-ended conversation with parents is complemented by their work with car manufacturers, government bodies, and child passenger safety experts – collaborating, advising and using industry-leading testing facilities to continually find ways to give parents the products and the reassurance to live family life without limit.