- Info on Bugaboo
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
With a comfortable padded seat that grows with your baby and can face you or face the world in one simple step, the Bugaboo Bee5 Classic fuses Bugaboo's intuitive design with timeless style and a neutral color palette.
The independent four-wheel suspension features a damping mechanism for extra shock absorption. Enjoy a smooth and stable ride when taking on those uneven city sidewalks.
The adjustable hardback seat and harness provide a perfect fit and support for your child at every stage of their growth.
- Suitable from Birth up to 37.5 lbs
- Sit up straight when awake, recline when relaxed, or lie flat when fast asleep
- Facing you or facing the world, changing the direction of the seat is child’s play
- 6” swivel wheels and 6” rear wheels with durable foam-filled rubber tires
- Five-point harness with height-adjustable shoulder straps
- Pull the seat out to support small legs or when babies are asleep.Push it back in for bigger children.
- The sun canopy and five-point harness simultaneously adapt
- Enjoy comfortable, one-hand steering, no matter how tall you are.
- Light chassis, easy compact fold Comfortable padded seat
- Comfortable faux leather grips
- Extendable sun canopy, All fabrics washable
- Compatible with Bugaboo Bee5 Bassinet, Infant Car Seat, Comfort Wheeled Board (Sold Separately)
- Underseat basket: 22 liter / 5.8 gal. / max weight: 4 kg / 8.8 lbs
For more than 15 years, Bugaboo has inspired hundreds of thousands of parents to go out and explore the world with their children. Nowadays, it’s hard to imagine walking down the street without seeing a sturdy and smart looking stroller. However, in 1994 when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used as easily in the city as in the woods, was a completely new concept at the time.
What followed were five years of perseverance and many trips to China and Taiwan as Barenbrug and his business partner Eduard Zanen sought a manufacturer that believed in the product as much as they did. It was only until they decided to take production into their own hands and start their own factory in 1999 that things really took off.
Today our products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world. As we continue to grow, we strive to inspire people with innovative yet timeless products that make life easier on the move. Nothing gives us a kick like a well-traveled Bugaboo with mud on its wheels and stories to tell.
Special price AED 130.00SAVE AED 120.00 (48%)
- AED 200.00
Special price AED 200.00SAVE AED 195.00 (49%)
- AED 260.00
Special price AED 145.00SAVE AED 430.00 (74%)