- Info on BabyZen
- Reviews & Questions
- Shipping Info
- Celebrity Users
- Product Movie
With some great new features this stroller is still perfect for the busy family on the go! New features include new improved fabrics, reinforced frame and improved suspension on all four wheels, the newborn nest is now 3cm longer, it is 0+ car seat compatible with adaptors (models compatible are Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix, Pebble & Pebble Plus, BeSafe iZi Go Modular i- Size & iZi Go, Cybex Cloud Q & Aton, Bébé Confort - adapters are sold separately).
PLUS the shopping basket is 60% larger, it includes an extended sun canopy that has UPF 50+ sun protection, a padded shoulder strap to make carrying it even easier and the raincover now covers the whole stroller.
- Compact when folded (52 x 44 x 18 cm). Fits in the smallest spaces and in the overhead compartment of an airplane (cabin luggage standards may vary depending on airlines)
- One-hand folding, unfolding and driving
- 4-wheel suspension
- Exclusive “soft-drive” system: no need to lock the front swivel wheel
- Featherweight YOYO+ travel system: switch from the car to the YOYO+ with one click!
- Padded shoulder strap
- Extendable canopies with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Rain covers, protecting the entire stroller
- Reinforced frame
- Product dimensions: 86 x 44 x 106 cm
- Product weight : 6.2 to 6.6 kg depending on the version
- Easily removable fabrics and entirely washable
- Frame material: aluminum
BABYZEN™ was founded by a group of five French individuals who were thinking: "Why should we continue carrying children in strollers that are bulky, unpractical, and so poor-looking?"
So here was their challenge: start from a blank sheet and imagine the next generation of strollers…