Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover
Looking for a little extra privacy while nursing in public?
- Patented Rig flex neckline for ventilation and eye contact
- Made of flexible material that maintains its bowed shape
- Adjustable neck strap secures the nursing cover and ensures privacy
- Two internal terry cloth pockets for cleanups and storage
- One size fits all: approx. 36" wide by 26" long
- 100% cotton in signature Bebe au Lait patterns
- Machine washable
- Dimensions : 66 x 91.4 cm
- Suitable for Mumz
Bebe au Lait was founded in 2004, when products available for mom and baby weren’t as well-designed, as high quality or as safe as we thought they should be. They began with inventing and patenting the first stylish and functional nursing cover that allows mom to bond with baby while breastfeeding, wherever she happens to be. More than 14 years later they continue to design products that fit seamlessly into the lives of the on-the-go modern family, supporting them as they go. They create products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed. Their goal is to surprise and delight you in everything they do from product design, to the materials we use, to the patterns we design - all while providing excellent customer service. They want you to be beyond satisfied with your purchase and recommend Bebe au Lait to your friends and family. They’re committed to producing products of the highest quality that exceed all applicable safety standards and your expectations. Their mission is to make parenting easier, and a lot more stylish!
Please log in to send us picture and information.