This perfectly facilitates mixed feeding, rotational breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
The teat is made of safest silicone material it is BpA-free and developed by the Difrax medical team.
- A wide, nipple-shaped teat similar to the mother's breast, an ideal choice for mixed feeding.
- Small: from the age of 0 months for average speed drinkers to fast feeding babies.
- Suitable for thin liquid nutrition such as milk (breast milk or milk formula).
- Silky soft, frosted finish provides excellent suction grip.
- Fits the Difrax S-baby bottle Wide.
Difrax was established close to 50 years ago. The history of Difrax starts in 1967, when Dippy and Frank van Eijkelenborg put their heart and soul into their newly established business enterprise dealing in baby products. The ‘Di’ in Difrax stands for Dippy, the ‘Fra’ stands for Frank and the X stood for the name of their successor (a mystery successor at that time, of course). They started off selling cotton buds and baby rattles but eventually expanded to include a wide range of baby stuff.
Difrax is synonymous with baby stuff. Not just any baby stuff, but very cheerful and hip baby stuff, because they want their products to stand out. Difrax has a deep-seated passion to distinguish themselves from others with striking, trendy baby stuff, which is innovative besides. Always with just that little bit extra, to make the lives of babies and parents as easy and pleasant as possible!