Please note the delivery time for Online Only products in your country:
UAE: 4-5 working days
Qatar: 4-6 weeks. Kindly check with our store (+974) 4407 7174), before placing order
Dëna Toys 6 Kids + 6 Houses
Dena toys are designed to entertain and have fun with, to encourage imagination and creativity, and at the same time contribute to the psychomotor development of the child.
Freedom in the way children play and express themselves is vital for their future development.
The ideal toy for every phase of the child's life.
- 0-1 years: Toys and teething ring combined in a new and original concept.
- 1-2 years: Because the dena toys are so flexible, the child can bite, hit, kick, throw and wet them. While playing and completely safe.
- 2-3 years: In addition to playing in complete safety, the child also learns to distinguish shapes and colors, name figures and build structures himself.
- 3-4 years: The combination of figures stimulates the dexterity and concentration of the child to build increasingly complex structures.
- 4-5 years: The countless possibilities of the unique toys stimulate creativity and imagination.
- 5-6 years: Bake with the family. The dena toys are also excellent as baking tins for cakes and biscuits in the oven. And they are dishwasher safe!
- The pack contains twelve pieces: 6 dna KID pieces and 6 dna HOUSE pieces
- Material: 100% platinum-based silicone
- Available colours: blue, green, orange, yellow, red and pink
- Packaging dimensions: 308 x 40 x 110 mm
- BPA, PVC, latex and phthalate freeWashable and bakeable products. Material tested and certified under European standards EN-71, according to the requirements of European regulations for materials in contact with food.
At dëna they are parents. They like to spend time with their children and bond with them. They like to play and they like to let them play wild and free. They like simple toys that stimulate their imagination and creativity. They like Montessori and they like Waldorf. And they really like wooden toys, but one day we realized that wood doesn’t adapt well to the needs of younger children, who instinctively bite, hit or throw their toys.
So they decided to create dëna!
Please log in to send us picture and information.