Chicco 123 Baby Walker
Chicco 123 Baby Walker is the walker that grows with your child. Converting from a traditional walker to a push along to a ride on for when the walker is no longer required.
The interactive toy panel is there when you need it with manual activities, lights and sounds and it can be removed whenever you like.
- With two height positions, the 123 Activity Walker makes your baby's first steps fun and easy, encouraging independent walking and development.
- A comfortable height-adjustable baby walker with seven security stoppers.
- Suitable for 6 months to 3 years old
- From 6 months + it is a baby walker
- From 9 months + it is a first steps push along walker
- From 18 months + it is a little bicycle
- Height adjustable thanks to two practical buttons.
- The 123 Activity Walker is fitted with six safety brakes to halt the walker when a step is being taken.
The largest baby brand in all of Europe, Chicco is part of the global Artsana Group, a holistic, innovative lifestyle company that encompasses everything you need to care for all generations of a family, from baby feeding systems to cosmetics to medical supplies.
For more than 50 years, Chicco has stood for excellence. Named for founder Pietro Catelli’s firstborn son Enrico, the Chicco brand (pronounced “kee-ko”) has remained a core brand of the Artsana Group, which not only produces baby products, but also high-quality hypodermic needles, thermometers, and syringes.
Pietro Catelli’s passion for personal wellness drove him to expand his company to offer a breadth of baby care products that enhance and support the pleasure of raising children from pregnancy to preschool. Chicco is now in more than 120 countries over six continents.
Please log in to send us picture and information.