Chicco NextFit Sport Convertible Car Seat
The NextFit Sport is engineered to surround your little one in comfort and safety, all the way to preschool and beyond.
Reassuringly easy installation and user-friendly touchpoints simplify travel and everyday life, making it easier for families to go and grow together.
- It accommodates infants and growing toddlers in rear-facing mode then transition smoothly to a forward-facing mode for older children
- 9-position ReclineSure® leveling system
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- LockSure® seat belt locking system
- DuoGuard® side-impact protection
- Steel-reinforced frame
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest
- Padded, no-rethread harness
- One-pull harness tightener
- Machine-washable fabrics
- Usage: Rear-Facing: 12-40 lbs
- Forward-Facing: 22-65 lbs
- Up to 124.5 cm
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.34 x 68.56 x 145.7 cm
- Assembled Product Weight: 11.3 kg
- Carton Dimensions: 71 x 54.6 x 47.6 cm
- Care and Maintenance: Fabrics may be spot cleaned. Hand wash using mild soap and water, or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Do not use bleach, hang to dry. For plastics, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap: towel dry. Cup holder is dishwasher-safe on top rack only. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.
The largest baby brand in all of Europe, Chicco is part of the global Artsana Group, a holistic, innovative lifestyle company that encompasses everything you need to care for all generations of a family, from baby feeding systems to cosmetics to medical supplies.
For more than 50 years, Chicco has stood for excellence. Named for founder Pietro Catelli’s firstborn son Enrico, the Chicco brand (pronounced “kee-ko”) has remained a core brand of the Artsana Group, which not only produces baby products, but also high-quality hypodermic needles, thermometers, and syringes.
Pietro Catelli’s passion for personal wellness drove him to expand his company to offer a breadth of baby care products that enhance and support the pleasure of raising children from pregnancy to preschool. Chicco is now in more than 120 countries over six continents.
Please log in to send us picture and information.