Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Harness
For added safety Stokke has developed a harness which is constructed in a way that it still offers your child their full freedom to move in the chair.
Stokke Harness Beige For added safety, we have also developed a harness to be used together with the baby set on the Tripp Trapp chair.
- Adjustments: Belt - 24-80 cm / Shoulder strap - 22-40 cm / Bracket straps - 6-25 cm.
- This harness from Stokke will prevent your kid from climbing out of the Tripp Trapp.
- This product is intended for children from 0 months up to 36 months.
- This product can be washed in a washing machine at 40 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry.
- Do not use this product if straps and fastenings show signs of wear and damage.
- This harness is constructed to offer your child full freedom to move while seated in the chair.
From their beginning in 1932 as a small workshop in the Sunnmøre Alps of Norway, to creating the most iconic children's products in the world, Stokke® continues a proud tradition of quality, craftsmanship and innovation.
Founded on the west coast of Norway, over eighty years ago, Stokke® began life as a manufacturer of high quality Scandinavian furniture. Since launching the revolutionary Tripp Trapp® chair in 1972, they have evolved into a company that focuses exclusively on premium design for children. Today, they are recognized for timeless Scandinavian design that brings you and your child closer.
Please log in to send us picture and information.