Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Baby Set
The Baby back plate hooks onto the original Tripp Trapp, which supports and moves your child forward in their seat. Bringing your child closer to the optimized Seating rail and Crotch strap, the Baby back plate offers increased support and stability, as well as allowing your child to sit closer to you at the table.
The Tripp Trapp Baby SetTM provides optimal sitting safety during your child's first months and years, and continues until the time when your child is able to climb in and out of their chair independently.
- The seating rail provides additional security for your child whilst seated.
- Reduces the risk of your child climbing out of the Tripp Trapp highchair.
- Prevents your child from sliding between the Seating rail and Tripp Trapp seat plate.
- Reduces the risk of your child sliding out of the Tripp Trapp.
- Provides increased support and stability.
- Brings your child forward in the seat and closer to you at the table.
- Allows easy assembly and attachment of the Baby SetTM to the Tripp Trapp highchair.
- The Tripp Trapp Baby SetTM set is available in many different colours. Enables you to choose the Baby SetTM, which best compliments or provides contrast to your Tripp Trapp highchair.
- Produced from easy-to-clean materials including reinforced and robust polypropylene plastic, allowing you to easily wipe, clean and maintain the Tripp Trapp Baby Set. The Baby back rest is also dishwasher safe.
From their beginning in 1932 as a small workshop in the Sunnmøre Alps of Norway, to creating the most iconic children's products in the world, Stokke® continues a proud tradition of quality, craftsmanship and innovation.
Founded on the west coast of Norway, over eighty years ago, Stokke® began life as a manufacturer of high quality Scandinavian furniture. Since launching the revolutionary Tripp Trapp® chair in 1972, they have evolved into a company that focuses exclusively on premium design for children. Today, they are recognized for timeless Scandinavian design that brings you and your child closer.
Please log in to send us picture and information.