UPPAbaby MINU Birth Kit
This is the ideal resting place that allows your baby to lie completely flat.
Add the Uppababy Minu Birth Kit to your Minu pushchair - making the minu stroller suitable from birth.
- Extendable UPF 50+ sunshade - This pop out sunshade extends to shield your child from harmful UV rays, allowing baby to stay outside and safely enjoy the sunshine.
- From Birth Kit - By allowing newborns to lie completely flat, this Birth Kit Accessory creates an optimal resting environment for baby.
- It has an internal length of 76cm and a rigid base with separate mattress, the Birth Kit allows baby to lie supported and completely flat.
- The hood has a zip panel in the rear which opens up to allow extra ventilation on warm days, and has the additional protection of an insect net.
- Breeze for baby - Unzip the From Birth Kit canopy to increase airflow and keep baby cool and comfortable.
- The birth kit easily clips onto the Minu chassis with the seat cover removed.
- Don't skip a beat - Fold the MINU with the From Birth Kit attached for added ease.
UPPAbaby is an innovative American company with one mission: To make high-quality baby products that fit the needs of your new life as a parent, while appealing to the sense of style you’ve always had.
To do this successfully, UPPAbaby draws on a decade of experience in the juvenile industry and on their own inspirations as parents of young children. they look for ways to make their strollers and baby products lighter, more savvy, easier-to-use, even fun.
They explore ways to deliver greater comfort and safety for baby, with convenience and style for Mom and Dad.
They even challenge the homogenous look of most baby products, by creating sleek designs and more sophisticated, modern fashions. UPPAbaby strives to deliver the personal attention and customer service that you expect and deserve.
By pushing the edge on so many levels, UPPAbaby delivers the higher standards of innovation and style that discriminating parents appreciate. For them, it’s a matter of pride. For parents, it’s one more source of joy.
Bob, Owner and Product Development
Bob has spent more than a few years inventing and developing products for companies such as Ford, Reebok, The First Years and Safety First. Although he suffered some bangs and bruises along the way, they believe that his experience gives each stroller a well-rounded and robust spirit.
Lauren, Owner and Sales
In addition to battling 3 test subjects/temperamental models under 7 and running their test facility (ie: home), Lauren is often referred to as MOBI (Mitigator of Bad Ideas). Day in, day out, she provides a breath of sanity to Bob’s sometimes impulsive decisions. She also uses her Reebok licensing experience to provide strategic and legal input.
Please log in to send us picture and information.