Parents often move their baby to a forward-facing seat too soon.This i-Size car seat stays rearward-facing until your baby is at least 15 months old.
The seat provides safety and comfort for your child as they develop and grow to 83 cm in height.
Suitable for babies:
40 cm - 83 cm
Birth - 13 kg
Birth - 15 months
- Newborn Insert especially designed to give extra support to small babies, with removable, energy-absorbing foam pads that reduces space and offers additional comfort.
- Improved Superior Side Impact Protection (SICT) that offers superior protection in case of a side collision in two steps- it pushes your child away from the impact in a controlled movement and then deforms to absorb energy exerted on your child.
- Lie-flat technology that allows for a more comfortable and more ergonomic position for newborns.
- Easily adjustable headrest and harness.
- Sun Canopy that offers protection for your child from the sun (UPF 50+) and wind both in the car and on the pushchair.
- 5-Point Harness keeps your child tight in the seat’s protective shell. In case of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs, protecting your child from all directions of impact.
- Adjustable handle that allows to easily move it to the back and place child in the infant carrier.
- Indicators that check if carrier is fitted correctly on the base or pushchair.
- Quick remove machine washable seat cover that can easily be taken off without removing the harness
Britax has been leading the way in child safety technology for more than 70 years. From Europe's best-selling car seat brand, they've become one of the brands most trusted by families all over the world.
Since inception, they've revolutionized side impact protection, transformed safe seat installation, and introduced a range of smart strollers designed around the changing needs of today's families.
Their ongoing, open-ended conversation with parents is complemented by their work with car manufacturers, government bodies, and child passenger safety experts – collaborating, advising and using industry-leading testing facilities to continually find ways to give parents the products and the reassurance to live family life without limit.