Weighing in at only 4.4 kg, the lightweight Stokke® iZi Go Modular™ by BeSafe® baby car seat is easy to install and carry. It is available in a wide colour range to match Stokke prams. Extra large integrated canopy
Suitable for newborn to baby up to approx. 12 months (Height: 40-75 cm long)
- Clicks directly onto all Stokke® prams without the need for adapters
- Integrated pram adapter with colour indicator for correct installation
- Lightweight, safe and easy to install and carry
- Patented magnetic shoulder pads make it easier to place child in seat
- Easy to adjust pillows, cushion and harness to adjust for your growing baby
- Ergonomically designed carrying handle
- Removable and washable seat cover in high quality textiles
- I-Size approved
- Large canopy with UPF 50+ and ventilation
- SIP module to improve side impact protection (to be mounted on the door side of the car seat)
- Improved side impact protection in the seat shell
- Extra head and seat cushions for optimal newborn support and protection
- 5-point safety harness
- EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam lines the entire seat for ultimate protection
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.