Difrax Dental Soother 12m +
The semi filled Difrax Dental Pacifier 12+ months fulfils your baby's sucking need.
The pacifier nozzle is round and convex-shaped, making it ideally suited for children who are able to turn the pacifier around in their mouth.
- The butterfly shape of the pacifier allows free exposure of the baby's nose.
- It has a large shield and a semi filled teat, specially designed for 12+ months old babies.
- The unique pacifier has a butterfly shaped shield ensuring a perfect fit to your baby's face.
- The recess for the nose enables your baby to breathe freely and two air holes on each side prevent skin irritation.
- The dental model pacifiers have been developed in collaboration with a dental team.
- The flat side of the teat is lined against the teeth and the convex side rests against the palate.
- Prevents skin irritation by offering optimal airflow.
- Semi filled teat stimulates giving up the pacifier.
The creative Difrax design team develops all new innovations in cooperation with medical experts. The members of the Difrax team have been making the difference for almost 50 years!
They are the heart and soul of our business, driven by their common goal to add joy to the lives of mums, dads and children all over the world with the beautiful products of Difrax!
Please log in to send us picture and information.