Traveling with your children can be one of life’s richest experiences. The Stokke® PramPack™ was designed so that you can simply enjoy the journey whilst we ensure that your stroller arrives safe and sound. Airline approved, the Stokke® PramPack™ fits almost any stroller. Once you arrive, simply roll the Stokke® PramPack™ up for easy storage. Simple. Bon Voyage!
- Stokke PramPack can be used with 99% of all ordinary prams and with 30% of all twin prams.
- Packing your pram:
- Place pram; roll out the PramPack and fold out the flaps. Fold up your pram and place it in the PramPack with the two rear wheels at the back.
- Fasten straps; fasten and tighten all five straps on the inside, firstly the two at the front and back, and then the two at the top. Finally, the long strap fastens under the lid.
- Close; pull the lid well over the pram, tighten the outside straps and fasten. Finally, fasten the straps with the Velcro.
- Rolling up your Stokke® PramPackTM:
- Side flaps; fold the side flaps in.
- Lid; start to roll up the PramPack beginning with the lid.
- Rolling; continue until the PramPack is completely rolled up.
- Quicklocks apart; the black strap left outside the PramPack when rolled up has two quicklocks. Move these two quicklocks apart as shown in the drawing.
- Black strap around; turn the black strap around the PramPack as shown in the drawing.
- Interlock and tighten; interlock the quicklocks on the strap and tighten.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.
Special price AED 300.00SAVE AED 299.00 (49%)