Stokke® Sleepi™ is an evolving bed that grows with your child from 0 to approx. 3 years and with the additional Junior Extension Kit up to approx. 10 years. It expands to accommodate the changing needs – and sizes – of the growing child, while maintaining a comforting familiarity with its distinctive oval shape. Once your baby reaches the curious climbing stage, you can remove one side of the bed for easy access, and to boost feelings of freedom and independence.
- Unique oval shape creates a nest for your baby.
- Flexible bed that grows with the child from approx. 0-10 years.
- Height adjustable mattress bottom makes lifting your child in and out easier.
- Lockable swivel wheels make it easy to move from room to room.
- Rods and perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation.
- Made from durable solid beech wood.
- Kit sold separately to extend Stokke® Sleepi™ to Stokke® Sleepi™ Junior.
Stokke AS was founded in Ålesund, on the west coast of Norway, in 1932 and is today led by CEO, Anton van de Putte. Stokke provides worldwide distribution of premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments.
Stokke started out producing bus seats and furniture for adults when the company was first established in 1932. Our collection consisted of recliners, ergonomic seating solutions and home office systems. The first product for children was launched in 1972 - the iconic Tripp Trapp® chair designed by Peter Opsvik. In the late 1990’s the children’s collection expanded to include a nursery system that could grow with the child. Our first stroller was launched in 2003 –the innovative Stokke® Xplory® introducing the concept of high parent-facing seating to the industry.
Since 2006 Stokke has focused exclusively on premium children´s furniture and equipment within the highchair, stroller, baby carrier, home textiles and nursery market segments. Today, Stokke continues a long tradition of designing smart, sustainable products that promote bonding and healthy development for a whole new generation of children and their families.