It's the first booster seat launched that meets the newest safety regulation, BeSafe welcomes the newest child car seat regulation UN R129-02 by presenting the first booster seat on the market that fully complies with the new safety requirements.
Developed for real-life situations, this new BeSafe high back booster seat protects your child with safety features that even go beyond what is required by the regulation.
- Compliant with new UN R129-02 regulations
- Pad+ designed for additional chin and chest protection
- Locked position for ISOfix installation
- Side impact protection (SIP+)
- Shoulder and hip belt guider for proper position
- Headrest designed for side visibility and sleeping support
- Height adjustment to grow with the child
- Pad+ softens the seat belt for added comfort
- Reclining functionality
- Integrated handle for easy carrying
- Slim but still plenty of space
- Removable side bumpers to allow up to 3 seats in a row
- i-Size booster seat for stature height 100 cm - 135 cm
- Specific vehicle booster seat for stature height 135 cm - 150 cm
- Height range: 100 to 150 cm
- Age: approx. 4 to 12 years
- Car seat weight: 7 kg
- Dimensions (cm): 42L x 52W x 64H (incl. SIP bumpers / lowest position)
- Width without SIP bumpers: 44 cm
- Height in highest position: 82 cm
BeSafe is a Norwegian company founded in Krøderen, where the head office and one of the company’s factories are located. BeSafe is a leading company when it comes to the development and manufacturing of high quality car seats for children as well as other road safety products.
BeSafe provides worldwide distribution through selected retailers represented in around 40 countries.