Note: ISOfix base is sold separately.
VERY EASY INSTALLATION IN THE CAR
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size can easily be installed on the iZi Modular i-Size base. Just click the seat onto the base and you are ready to go. The iZi Modular can be used both rear-facing and forward facing.
COMFORT FOR YOUR CHILD
The iZi Modular i-Size adapts to your growing child with the adjustable headrest and the bodyhugger. The easy magnets keep the harness out of the way when they are not in use. The very good sleeping positions make this the perfect choice.
VERY GOOD SAFETY
The BeSafe iZi Modular i-Size performs very well in crash tests and meets the severe R129 side impact criteria. The SIP+ placed on the side towards the car door, increases the safety of the child if an impact should happen.
- Rear and forward facing
- Height adjustable headrest in 10 steps
- Movable front brace for compact installation or more leg space for the child
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way
- Buckle for harness in flat position for easy placement of the child
- Single fold-down leg support with audible alarm to indicate correct installation
- Comfort for the child
- Rear facing: 61 – 105 cm
- Forward facing: 88 – 105 cm
- Approx age: 6 months – 4 years
- Facing: Rear- and forward installation with iZi Modular i-Size ISOfix base
BeSafe is a Norwegian company founded in Krøderen, where the head office and one of the company’s factories are located. BeSafe is a leading company when it comes to the development and manufacturing of high quality car seats for children as well as other road safety products.
BeSafe provides worldwide distribution through selected retailers represented in around 40 countries.