Its 360-degree rotation means parents can choose when to switch their child from rearward to forward facing.
Suitable for babies/children:
Rearward facing installation from Birth - 18 kg
Forward facing installation from 9 kg - 18 kg
- 360 degree rotation - rearward facing from birth to 18 kg or forward facing from 9 to 18 kg
- Easy entry - 90 degree rotation for easy placement of the child
- Superior protection - side impact protection plus performance chest pads and Pivot Link System
- Ready for the smallest child - newborn insert for additional comfort and support
- Perfect fit - height-adjustable headrest and single-handed adjustable harness
- Uninterrupted comfort - multi-position recline for sleep or awake
- Practicality in mind - quick-remove cover, no need to remove harness
- Washable cover for the rebound bar that protects it from rubbing marks and dirty feet
Britax has been leading the way in child safety technology for more than 70 years. From Europe's best-selling car seat brand, they've become one of the brands most trusted by families all over the world.
Since inception, they've revolutionized side impact protection, transformed safe seat installation, and introduced a range of smart strollers designed around the changing needs of today's families.
Their ongoing, open-ended conversation with parents is complemented by their work with car manufacturers, government bodies, and child passenger safety experts – collaborating, advising and using industry-leading testing facilities to continually find ways to give parents the products and the reassurance to live family life without limit.